Date: Fri Sep  9 13:48:47 2005
From: dave at immunitysec.com (Dave Aitel)
Subject: Mozilla Firefox "Host:" Buffer Overflow

It's not consideration to hide the actual risk from users of the
product. That's just Microsoft hogwash.

Right now, everyone knows they are at risk, and what to do about it - we
can stop using Firefox if we think it's a high enough risk vulnerability
to do so. This is definately better than just being in the dark for
another week or so until they get the patch done.

-dave