Date: Fri Sep  9 14:43:33 2005
From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: [Fwd: MM - #$%@ Kill Google!]

First thought A"top or bottom" hmmm sounds kinky;)....if I tell this to
a 14 year old does someone somewhere have to report it. Anyway my brief
take is below.

It is Yahoogroups who seeemed to have started the cult of top posting.
They asked me to do it that way. I never used to do it. Note with all
the Katrina Messagee relay stuff  I hasve been doing I FELL ASLEEP ON MY
BAD ARM and so hasve to rest to geet feunctionality back. So u folks
will be spared much more on this subject.... P.S. AIt was on bcrants I
was first asked to do it. ...but it seems to be the norm in yahooland.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve