Date: Sat Sep 10 21:37:47 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Drama: Venomous and his F-D folder

"My full-disclosure folder"

Venomous, you're full of yourself. By trying to isolate yourself from
"kids" makes you more guilty of being directly involved in the "kid
scene" of the security community. You're already known to be a regular
of such channels as "#hackphreak" and others. Enough said.

You open your "Full-Disclosure folder" every minute of everyday,
infact I doubt it rarely gets closed. Script kids who try and justify
themselves as not being one is funny to watch. Lets get real, you're
no hacker.

Venomous will be "walking" from this list I suspect when "the kids"
get a half term Holiday from College/university. More bullshit.

No one is walking, no one cares about the immature shit, you and
others class as "the kids". Everyone is happy with the way this list
is. Final thought, this thread is a random bitch about nothing.

Do you think because "the kids" are at school, they don't have
internet access? This thread, no credibility.

Speaking of kids Venomous, I heard you run porn sites where you try
and attract female script kids from IRC to post their naked pictures
on, half of those females barely looked the age to be on a porn site.
You haven't been seen on "#hackphreak" since. Explain to F-D your
actions in regard to your underage IRC porn ventures or STFU on F-D.

I have more ammo to post on your internet activities later.

Have a nice day,

n3td3v