Date: Sun Sep 11 23:34:24 2005
From: redleg18 at gmail.com (Red Leg)
Subject: Forensic help?

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a program/system that I can purchase, as
a private individual, that will allow me to

1) mirror a hard drive on location and

2) take that mirror and restore it to another drive. And

3) Find any CONVENTIONALLY erased files?

 -- This would be either a Windows NTFS or FAT32 drive.

Anyone have first hand experience? Please let me know, if you do. In ANY
case, please suggest whatever you might have learned even without first hand
experience.

Thanks!

Redleg18