Date: Sun Sep 11 07:52:17 2005
From: pvnick at gmail.com (Paul)
Subject: Mozilla Firefox "Host:" Buffer Overflow Exploit

Skylined, is there anything that you can't exploit? ;-)

On a side note, an article quoting Ferris saying that "Microsoft takes too long to patch stuff so that's why I'm going public" recently was slashdotted (regarding a vulnerability he found in Internet Explorer). Now he goes public with this thing. Does he think that Mozilla and Microsoft have the lengthy patch process in common, or is he just being hypocritical, something that I have found to be quite common among anti-MS zealots.

Paul
Formerly of Greyhats Security
http://greyhatsecurity.org