Date: Mon Sep 12 14:54:42 2005
From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Subject: Releasing vulnerability information in blogs
	- a	new trend?

Hi,

well, it's not new that some vulns are reported on personal websites and
public/private forums. Blog is quite the same as a little forum...
But many guys also send their researches to full-disclosure lists. And
that, often before to post them on their sites.

Another question that i'm asking to myself is what about a
standardization of the vulns reports. In fact we often find the same
sections in a vuln report, but the reports don't have the same design...
I think it'll be usefull to could have reports written in a specific way.

Just an idea...
Sorry for bad english

/JA

Juha-Matti Laurio a ?crit :