Date: Tue Sep 13 18:05:24 2005
From: prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk (Randal, Phil)
Subject: "New" Brazilian Home Banking Trojan

>From http://virusscan.jotti.org:

 AntiVir  	Found nothing
ArcaVir 	Found nothing
Avast 	Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV 	Found Trojan.Spy.Banker-94
Dr.Web 	Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus 	Found nothing
Fortinet 	Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 	Found Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.ju
NOD32 	Found a variant of Win32/Spy.Banker.VJ
Norman Virus Control 	Found nothing
UNA 	Found nothing
VBA32 Found MalwareScope.Trojan-Spy.Banker.43

Still waiting for http://www.virustotal.com to return a result...

I've also submitted it to McAfee's http://www.webimmune.net and
http://malwareupload.com

Cheers,