Date: Thu Sep 22 19:09:44 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: I love the American way of life

Forecast:
Who needs terrorism when we have hurricane Rita. Who needs exploits to
bring down telecoms and ISP's when we have hurricane Rita.

Katrina:
 Hurricanes are putting the terrorists out of a job this year. The
Nations that make up the U.N are more than happy to sit back as U.S
struggles to co-ordinate incident response proceedures for the
recovery effort.

Overview:
Keep polluting the atmosphere (Americans) and keep ignoring the rest
of the world, in respect of the environment and global warming.

Oil Prices:
Problem is Blair has the highest tax on fuel than most places in the
developed world.

Hurricane Hype:
Apart from that, its great entertainment to see Bush stressing over
hurricanes. He looks like he's trying to do the toliet, but can't get
anything out. Laura Bush will be happy, because she won't need to wash
his brown underwear like she usually does everyday Iraq goes bad.

I love 24 hour news channels when hurricanes are on, because Bush and
his men have no propaganda come-back to mislead Americans on when it
all goes wrong.

The rest of us out of the American Bubble haven't been dumb enough to
believe any of the U.S propaganda, generated by Bush and his men since
11/9/2001.

American Commerce:
Hurricane Rita, sponsored by Mc Donalds, Burger King, Microsoft.
(And others who will benifit from these storms)

Enjoy your (happy meal) hurricane.

Aftermath:
How many more nursing home owners will be sued?

They'll make movies out of Katrina and Rita response, like Moore did
for 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Thanks,
n3td3v

Respect:
Bush and his men, DHS (part of his merry men), and Houston and Texas
internet infrastructure professionals.

Side Order:
Civil war is about to break out in Iraq.

--
http://www.geocities.com/n3td3v