Date: Thu Sep 22 20:59:32 2005
From: mrceconnor at bellsouth.net (c.e. gene connor)
Subject: I love the American way of life

I tend to over look post like these. For most of the time someone that does
make these type of post ? Are just looking for a way to be or get noticed.
But, are the first to cry when it is them or someone they know. Put in harms
way. I live on a island in northeast Florida. May the poster if they would
like. Come stay with me when one of these storms comes our way. Then come
back here are and tell how you were able to deal with the death of your
friends and loved ones.

After the fact you either cried like a baby or are dead. I know this is my
first post to this list. And you all might not like my first reply. But, I
tent to look down on people that just don't care about the life of another!
In other words it doesn't make a damn where or who you are. WE are talking
about a human life here. And it is right. This isn't the place to talk about
it. I joined this list a few back for I saw it as a great source of info.
And I still believe that.

so, please excuse my reply and I'll over look the comments made by the one
that started this topic.

Gene C.
UPDATED/SCUM of Florida
In Memory of my little brother
HYPERLINK "http://genec-lori.com/"http://genec-lori.com/
Genes-Computers Inc.
Yulee ,Fl
Established 1981, Licensed Since 1-1-1989
Microsoft OEM Registered  member, system builder & Active registered
Microsoft Partner
Active Charter Partner of  The Association of System Builders and
Integrators

If you think you're beaten, Then you are!
If you give up the fight,  Accept it !!

   _____