Date: Mon Sep 26 14:52:48 2005
From: 3APA3A at SECURITY.NNOV.RU (3APA3A)
Subject: offtopic: text/plain vs multipart/alternative (Re:
	Internet Exploiter meets FireFox)

Dear Berend-Jan Wever,

It's  very common practice to send messages to public lists in plaintext
format. It reduces traffic significantly because in your case message is
3  times  larger  than  it  should  and  also  simplifies automated mail
processing.

Bugtraq denies messages in HTML format and I feel it's correct.

Please  correct  settings  of your gmail account (if possible) to do not
use HTML.

P.S. I'm not sure David is bugtraq moderator now.

--
~/ZARAZA
http://www.security.nnov.ru/