Date: Mon Sep 26 22:17:39 2005
From: perrymonj at networkarmor.com (Josh Perrymon)
Subject: CORE-Impact license bypass

I just think that too many consultants are relying on automated tools to
do their job.  Don't get me wrong...  I use them on every project-

Nmap
Nessus
AMAP
MetaSploit
HPING2
VomiT
Acunetix

For me I use the tools to help spot a vulnerable system then exploit the
system using Metasploit or with a known safe exploit I have collected.

I just don't know if I could pay 15k to have access to exploits.