Date: Tue Sep 27 17:20:58 2005
From: joxeankoret at gmail.com (Joxean Koret)
Subject: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

Well im agree with you, Zone-H really sucks!

but why the fuck u think that U.S Security Services are able to act around
all the world?

Or u dont know any other country than .us ? EOOOOOO the rest of the world
exists!!!

zone-h is located in estonia and astaroth live in italia ... so call the
carabinieri no the US police!