Date: Tue Sep 27 18:34:03 2005
From: andre.ludwig at gmail.com (Andre Ludwig)
Subject: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

I prefer this definition

cyber terrorism -  Using electronic means to execute premeditated,
politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant
targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended
to influence an audience.

Note the use of the word violence..

taken from Title 22 of the US Code, Section 2656f(d): and then
modified to fit into the topic at hand.

Dre