Date: Tue Sep 27 18:39:24 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

Why hasn't a big company like Symantec bought Zone-H then, if its such
a good service? Like Symantec did for Securityfocus and stuff.

I mean its not like the real hackers don't brag about the
vulnerabilities and exploits they discover, is it?

You would think a big company like Symantec would want to own Zone-H,
since thats where the malicious side of Securityfocus's Bugtraq is
reported.

I'm sure the feds have ways of detecting cyber terrorism, without the
help of public sites like Zone-H. And if they don't, why?