Date: Fri Sep 30 19:52:32 2005
From: mail at hackingspirits.com (Debasis Mohanty)
Subject: Re: Bypassing Personal Firewall (Zone Alarm
	Pro)Using DDE-IPC

Paul Laudanski wrote:
>> This "exploit" was tested by members at CastleCops and found to be
untrue:

Unfortunately not !! Besides Zone Alarm free version it has been tested for
ZA Pro 3x and it works like a charm. Again Symantec SecurityFocus has
probably tested this for ZA Pro 5.1. so they have mentioned the vulnerable
version here http://securityfocus.com/bid/14966

I am not sure whether ZoneLabs has tested this or not, as I found ZA Pro 3x
to be vulnerable but seems it has not appear in the advisory's affected s/ws
list http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/securityAlert/35.html . As per
the advisory only the ZA free version is vulnerable.... I am afraid this is
incorrect ...

- D