Date: Tue Oct  4 01:11:43 2005
From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: Different Claims by ZoneLabs on the
	"BypassingPersonalFirewall (Zone Alarm Pro) Using DDE-IPC" issue

If a bulb in my car was found to cause a fire in certain models from a
certain manufacturer, I would want to know exactly which one were in
danger...not the other way around. Has ZA tested the other versions?
They know 6 isn't vulnerable but if they don't say that 3 is vulnerable
then we have to "assume" they are. That isn't any type of security
advisory IMHO.

It just makes the company look like they care more about making you buy
the new version as opposed to protecting their customers. Just my 2
cents

-Todd