Date: Tue Oct 11 09:07:30 2005
From: peer at baden-online.de (Peer Janssen)
Subject: Mobile Infection

Kaka Munna wrote:

> Why would you like to do that?

People do research for different purposes.
One reason can be "know your ennemi" in order to better defend yourself.

How can you tell the difference regarding the intentions of somebody?

Also, people can change. For instance, there are many examples of jerks
who turn good guys (tm).
And people mature.

> Why not apply your security knowledge in creating good things (i.e.
> prevention mechanisms) instead of doing criminal things (i.e.
> creatingg viruses)?

You speak of security knowledge.
Tinkering with security holes can be one way to acquire it.

>  People like you should be doomed.

Anybody who nourishes any bad intention dooms oneself.
I'm not sure there really is any need to add to that.

And be careful not to judge anybody.
You never know enough about the person to be just in your judgements.
Everybody has some dark sides, you too I suppose.

And while dooming others, you still sign "peace" ??

Greetings
Peer