Date: Tue Oct 11 16:17:17 2005
From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: PAYPAL security,
	hundred or thausend of buyers under cc fraud

Hey Class, in the US..it is up to the that bank if they tell you or not...some just watch your account. Most banks get a list of the exposed account and they know. But if they issue new cards or even tell their customers is different per bank. My bank wouldn't even tell me if I was on the list...