Date: Sat Oct 22 17:19:54 2005
From: billy.rios at gmail.com (Billy Rios)
Subject: New (19.10.05) MS-IE Url Spoofing bug (by
	K-Gen).

Interesting.... I'm curious as to what kind of validation is used on the
"onClick=" parameter when it's used in an HREF tag.
 On a side note, I recently came across something similar to the
nicesite@...lsite.com phishing trick. The url below demonstrates the
vulnerability:
 http://any-site-here.com+www.seclists.org
 As you can see... the URL above will direct the user to
seclists.org<http://seclists.org>.
I'm guessing this has more to do with the way DNS handles the request as
opposed to browser vulnerabilities. It could be used for phishing attacks
though.....
 BK