Date: Wed Nov  2 20:30:37 2005
From: full-disclosure at pchandyman.com.au (Greg)
Subject: new IE bug (confirmed on ALL windows)

----- Original Message -----
From: "bkfsec" <bkfsec@....lonestar.org>
To: <ad@...ss101.org>
Cc: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] new IE bug (confirmed on ALL windows)

ad@...ss101.org wrote:

>I just don't like such insisted contradiction when proof is here that's
>all...have been able to test it on 9 windows + 1 98SE and there is always
>someone to put the doubt on it ... my reaction maybe suck but I thought it
>was clear...........................

<snip>

> To be honest, anyone who doesn't understand the previous paragraph, needs
> to shut the fuck up, report their results, and let the rest > of us who
> have a clue sort the shit out.

It isn't hard to prove he is wrong. Takes about 30 seconds, if that. I can
understand someone misses something which is why I reported that person was
wrong. That was all I did. I don't honestly care THAT much about it.
However, if the fool cant take being wrong, that proves his worth which is
why I don't care what he says in future. No honest-to-goodness proper
researcher cares about being corrected when it is that easy to prove they
made a mistake. I have seen the real ones thank people on this list and
others when this has happened. They are the researchers I read.

I know this is FULL disclosure but do we need to expose being incapable of
being wrong?

Such is life.

My last post on the subject. Seems pointless going any further. You either
accept you are wrong or thrash about like a 6 year old. I accept the
differences between French and English version but didn't see that till
after my last post. Perhaps if the original poster could do the same and
realise that the majority of Windows users are English speaking, we could
leave it at that. It explains my mistake. Hopefully he accepts it explains
his instead of coming up with more of the same.

Greg.