Date: Fri Nov  4 23:33:54 2005
From: ad at class101.org (ad@...ss101.org)
Subject: new IE bug (confirmed on ALL windows)

MS answer:

You are right, we have not found any possibility for code execution. We
have confirmed that this is a null pointer dereference that only will cause
the current Internet Explorer process to exit. As such, this issue is on par
with reports we get via the Microsoft Online Crash Analysis

(MOCA) system. We are therefore treating this as a stability issue along
with other such issues being reported via MOCA. You can read more about MOCA
at http://oca.microsoft.com/. A user can restart Internet Explorer and not
visit the Web site again to avoid this from happening. I have asked the
product team to consider fixing it as a stability fix in future versions of
Internet Explorer.