Date: Thu Nov 10 21:47:09 2005
From: VTLinux at coldrain.net (VTLinux@...drain.net)
Subject: WAS: Re: RE: Spamcop automated reporting
	script...

Hi Bart,

  Sorry but you missed a few points. The mail you would forward will be
sorted so that only one email goes back to the source. Next the source
will lose its domain registration if they do not follow the ICANN rules,
which is most spammers. In general, they do not tell the truth nor do they
behave responsibly.

 Packet shaping and forgery have no relationship to this.

 The experience so far is that no one gets it the first time around and
very few of them after some effort. It is not like any current approach,
so don't feel bad. It is a very good idea, once it's understood.

 There is no real increase in mail from KnujOn, but the decrease in spam
received has been proven in alpha testing. Your filter, we'll take it from
there.

             cheers, bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen