Date: Sun Nov 13 21:18:35 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

WHAT, are you think launching personal attacks against someone is
somthing to be proud of? I'm sure if  you read the F-D charter infact
its outlawed on this list. I posted up something I had been
researching. I have been on the scene for the last 7 years and you
think you can come on here and make me look like a complete newbie?
You know nothing about me or who I talk to off list or what I do. Then
you go down the path of saying I have never worked on a system. You're
right I haven't, kind of to do with something to do with me not being
a hacker. If you bothered to stop your personal attacks (mindless
attacks) you would see on my site it says "Security Researcher". To me
security researcher means studying information thats out there, and
studying hacker trends and techniques and doing investigative work for
intelligence building to hand my findings over to vendors. You try and
bring me down and make me look small. You know nothing about me, its
about time you stopped bringing people down and get back to what you
were doing. If you didn't like my article based on my own personal
experiences online, thats your problem. I'm in contact with high up
people all the time trying to stop the bad guys from laucnhing attacks
against corporations, now fuck off back to your nerdy job in the
industry or where ever you came from and leave people like me alone.
As for my "english", I wrote that write up in about 5 minutes one
morning, I didn't even bother to check grammer, I just type with
passion, and whatever comes out, comes out. And you're blantant
attenpt to turn Morning Wood against me in public was just pathetic. I
have done computer science and all the other bullshit you "smart
arses" on this list boast about. Shame you can't but judge people on
face value, instead of getting to know the people you're commenting on
first.