Date: Sun Nov 13 22:02:16 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

I never said MW was right or wrong. Morning Wood didn't launch a
personal attack on me. You were just someone who came on the thread
and started your attacks. If it was anyone's position to launch a
personal attack against me, it was MW and no one else. Yet you
probably get involved with threads and conversations that don't
initially involve you all the time.

By the way, I know exactly who you are and the IRC channel you hang
out on, and all the people connected to you. Watch your step, the feds
might arrive on your doorstep one day by saying the wrong thing on
your sun research facility network.

Say hi to Bryno for me ;-)

Bye