Date: Mon Nov 14 20:22:41 2005
From: my.security.lists at gmail.com (Rob Thompson)
Subject: FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

On 11/13/05, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> EMINEM LYRICS
>
> "Say What You Say"

This thread, is it some kind of a joke?

As I sit here and read this, I keep glancing at my phone waiting for
it to display April 1...

"http://www.geocities.com/n3td3v/home/hackerstoday.html"

Is like a bad accident.  It was horrible to look at, yet I couldn't
help myself.  No, maybe more like a bad movie.  I was just waiting for
the "surprise ending" to make the rest of the time wasted, in one way
or another, worth it...

Two words:

SPELL CHECK

Lastly, I really feel that I need to clarify on this.  I really wasn't
going to send a response to what has been written on this thread.  I
really wish I hadn't even read it down to this point.  But I just
couldn't stop looking.  But the lyrics prompted this reply.

So I have read all of the nonsense from n3td3v, the responses from the
rest and continued on.  Now n3td3v you're spitting song lyrics?  Is
that because you can't write your own?  I mean it's almost/if not the
WHOLE song.

In your post you talk of all of the kiddiez that have to take someone
elses hard work so they can have their phun.  Well...

--
Rob