Date: Thu Nov 17 00:05:17 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Administrivia: Noise

## Security Community statement by n3td3v

As the real n3td3v I would like to join John Cartwright in his calls
for calm during this difficult time. Obviously on the date mentioned
where emotions were running high things were said that might not have
been appropriate in retrospect of events.

The carnage that followed in follow up threads have left the list in
an improper state, due to individuals creating mock web pages on their
server. It would be great if users of the list could move on with
topics of better natures to allow for better balancing of message flow
in respect of the proper reason the list exists.

I take full responsibility for sparking off the wave of secondary
threads and make my apologies to working professionals who have not
appreciated the influx of n3td3v related hatred threads being mass
produced by the lesser intellectual members of the list.

## Auto Responders this Winter

With this I would like to wish all decent members of the list who
never post and just observe proceedings a very merry happy holidays
during your festive breaks, which are upcoming in future weeks.

Just remember to change your settings at the grok.org.uk website, so
people posting to the list over the coming weeks, won't be attacked by
your auto-responder, "I'm out of office until January 10th" message.

## Outside Infulences

To finish up, outside contributory factors were involved with
behaviours set by myself on said date for outrage. Not everything you
see on list is the full picture of off list conditions and states of
mind with infulences of substances the user may have been taking a
part in consuming of inappropriate levels within the blood stream.

## Planned Suicide of n3td3v name

I have already finished destroying all respect the brand name "n3td3v"
ever had by plunging the credibility of the name into distribute
by acting in bad natures on this list.

I now look to removing n3td3v web site, n3td3v mailing list, n3td3v
blog, all n3td3v user accounts on the internet on Yahoo, MSN, Google,
Digg, C|NET and others, along with messenger and e-mail list contacts
of people.

The suicide of the n3td3v name is complete now, as was planned to
happen before the weekend, where events took place.

## Prior Notification was made

An e-mail was sent to Yahoo's core security team to notify them the
n3td3v name wasn't coming back and that an attempt to close it up
would be made over the weekend.

## Upcoming Security business ventures

I now annouce the death of n3td3v, as planned by myself and others, to
further allow the progression of a new site and direction of planned
security business being setup.

I will be around the security community on a professional capacity in
the future (As my real name), to better contribute to the security and
internet community.

## Coffin Nailed

R.I.P. n3td3v