Date: Fri Nov 18 17:09:10 2005
From: ccarpenter at dswa.net (Christopher Carpenter)
Subject: Google Base

I think you misunderstood me.  Google (the search engine) indexes
information and (usually) doesn't discriminate when it comes to the type
of information.  That's why, with the appropriate syntax, it's not
difficult to find credit card numbers, password files, and vulnerable
applications.

Google Base (the database engine) has a different ToS, and it appears
that uploaded content will be monitored/filtered/whatever.  So while you
can find hacking-related material with the search engine, Google won't
host it for you on Google Base.

Cheers.