Date: Sat Nov 19 21:09:09 2005
From: iadnah at uplinklounge.com (Iadnah)
Subject: Re: I have great social network, fear

> 1. I haven't been posting anything to FD. Our little friend has been
> forwarding them. So on a legal point of view, I would only be sending
> his real Identity to his private mail box, if he decided to forward
> that information to FD, that would be legally his own doing, not mine.

You have still been making threats which is very much against the law.

> 2. The issue you speak about with cookies on your browser, is a known
> about Firefox issue. Get a clue before you post about bhugs. There is
> no Gmail issue in what you're describing ;-)

First of all, I;m not saying this is a a bug in anything. I'm merely
asking if anyone has had the same thing happen, because I don't know if
it's a bug with Gmail, or maybe something odd going on on my end.
Second, it is you who needs to get a clue because you automatically
assume I am using Firefox, when in fact I used Internet Explorer on one
computer and Firefox on the other. (see below)

1) I log into Gmail on my girlfriend's laptop. I check the box for Gmail
to set a cookie so I won't have to log in later. (Using Internet
Explorer)
2) I go to my own computer, log into Gmail, and change my password.
3) I go back to my girlfriend's computer and go to Gmail, and I still do
not have to log in, even though my password is different.

I am not seeing how this could be a problem with Firefox. Shouldn't
Gmail do something to the effect of checking to see when a cookie was
set and comparing that to the last time my password was changed, and
then if the password was changed more recently than the cookie was set
make me log in again? And to restate this. I am not saying this is
necessarily a bug with Gmail. I'm thinking it's more likely that
something strange is going on with one of my computer or something.