Date: Sat Nov 19 12:16:01 2005
From: dave at northern-monkee.co.uk (Dave)
Subject: Framework for the aid of exploiting SQL
	injection

Apologies to any one who experienced a problem with running this tool.
I have been made aware that since the latest .net framework BobCat won't
run.  It seems the problem is with M$ making
System.Windows.Forms.RaftingSides obsolete.

I wasn't able to build it in the latest C# Express.  Or run it on a
machine that had the latest .net framework patches applied.

I being lazy decided just to re-write the GUI from scratch and add a
bunch of new features (v0.2 ETA 1/2 weeks).

This morning I have gone through Alphav0.1 code and removed the
offending items.  If you experienced problems please re-download and
give it another try.  Apologies for your problems.

A few people had it running, but without checking I don't know when M$
upgraded the controls from depreciated to obsolete.

Hope this helps.

If you need any more help or have any bugs to report always happy to
help or hear.  It will always improve the program!