Date: Wed Nov 23 02:37:11 2005
From: johnnycyberpunk at gmail.com (THC)
Subject: Hacking Boot camps!

I went to a 5-day-boot-camp given by a group called "The Training Camp" -
small class size (7), great hands on, everything worked, 12 hour days, they
covered tools, techniques, evasion, and detection. There was some knowledge
they expected students to already know, such as basic networking concepts,
security practices, and vulnerabilities. As far as I know, everyone
including myself took and passed the CEH exam on the last day of the class.
Are any of us 1337 h@...s now? No. But that was not the point of the class.
If that's what you're looking for, try ImmunitySec.