Date: Thu Nov 24 10:02:20 2005
From: bob.hacker at gmail.com (Bob Hacker)
Subject: Return of the Phrack High Council

Can you say CoatHanger ? oh wrong post. Maybe you have yet to install the
version of phcisback.txt into your none beaten as a child but molestation
brain. start quote

"PHC is *NOT* a hacking group, it's a state of mind! Stop asking about us,
we know all about YOU!"

I got a clupon, unplug that box asap, word on the street is your now a
marked man.

gobble gobble PpPPPPpPPPPpPPPPppPPPpppPPPppppPPPPpppPPPpppppPPPP