Date: Thu Nov 24 10:32:22 2005
From: infosecbofh at gmail.com (InfoSecBOFH)
Subject: Return of the Phrack High Council

Actually its the time to celebrate the killing of native Indians and
the stealing of their land.  I know it makes me happy to live on
stolen land taken from a race that was reduced to alcoholism and
suicide by a foreign power who now rules their land.

-INFOSecBOFH (1/4 Metis, 3/4 big dicked blackhat h4x0r who p0wn3z j00)