Date: Thu Nov 24 13:25:02 2005
From: phrackhighcouncil at gmail.com (Phrack High Council)
Subject: Return of the Phrack High Council

"Keep pr0j3kt m4yh3m alive!"

Dear FD Reader,

We are so happy to see that the whole community was anxiously waiting for
PHC return (more than 100k hits in less than 12 hours). But we are full of
sorrow. So full of hatred and rage. So sad to see that many of you still
have no clue. Everybody seems to disagree with the current state of the IT
security industry, yet, just a handful of people have the balls to say it
loud and clear. We've got so many love emails in just 12 hours... We've got
so many hate emails in just 12 hours... If you hate us, we don't care,
you're already a victim. If you love us, we're looking forward to your
contributions. As always, we accept your contributions on this mail address,
or relaying it through one of the #phrack@...et channel operators (it will
eventually get to us). We protect our sources annonimity.

Soon enough, PHC will release the new and improved missions list. Any of you
should read that and do whatever he can to fulfill our missions list. You
can be an active fighter against infosec industry aswell; aren't you tired
of waiting?

Also, soon PHC will re-start the book shelf. Buying security books is simply
dumb! We will give them out for free (fuck you so1o!). If you have a
security book and you'd like to share it with the community (as you should),
contact the #phrack@...et operators.

Cheers,
Phrack High Council
http://phrack.efnet.ru