Date: Fri Nov 25 18:23:55 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Return of the Phrack High Council

I am nothing like InfoSecBOFH, you can be sure of that. People have
tried to spoof me in the past but failed in their mission.

We're talking about years of work behind the scenes with hackers,
script kids and employees of vendors.

I must go and change my web host from GeoCities, because i'm told its
uncool to be using GeoCities, because people assume it means you don't
have much technical knowledge of web server and domain name
configuration.

I was going to tell them about other big security web sites I have
been involved in admin'ing in years gone by, but i'm in too much of a
rush to move my site off of GeoCities, because the experts said it
will give me more credibility to do so or something misinformed like
that.

I am now exiting this thread, good bye.

Let the n3td3v flames continue without me...

I'm sure i'll get round to reading them next week or something.