Date: Sat Nov 26 16:11:14 2005
From: phrackhighcouncil at gmail.com (Phrack High Council)
Subject: PHC proudly presents ...

"Keep pr0j3kt m4yh3m alive!"

Dear FD Reader,

   First of all, I would like to state for the rest of you that never heard
about the honourary Phrack High Council, we have no links or ties to the
fake 'phrack' team that is publishing that whitehat e-zine. We've been
contacted to join forces with them but until they change their ways, we
cannot do that. We are not going to pay any kind of attention to various
questionable individuals, with serious personality issues, on various
mailing lists, that call us kids. Calling someone else a kid just because he
has a different mindset or vision is simply childish. We are not going to
engage in *ANY* virtual disputes with people whose IQ is less than 100. We
have a job and we're trying to conclude it.

   As you may have realised, PHC is back and now means business. We've
presented you the Star Hackademy exposed (you fuckin losers, stop asking
questions about us if you don't want your boxes rm'd) and we created a real
critical situation in french speaking countries. We don't understand why, as
the hackademy is just a bunch of losers with no real skill. The only thing
they're good at is taking your money; it's your problem if you decide to
throw your $$ down the drain. We simply showed how flawed they are; would
you still trust them for securing your network?!

   Today, we continue this saga, presenting you another promiscuous figure
of the security world: John D. Nunes aka "Uncle John".  Mr. Nunes has been
working at Internet Security Systems (ISS),  Data Safe Services (haha) and
the US Navy (as cryptologist). Currently, he is employed at Mitnick Security
Consulting and he is Condor's best friend. Minutes after having his docs
pulled, someone (thanks kevin!) sent us his mail spool. You can have a look
at it on http://phrack.efnet.ru.

- Phrack High Council
http://phrack.efnet.ru