Date: Thu Dec  1 20:59:10 2005
From: perrymonj at networkarmor.com (Josh Perrymon)
Subject: Hacking Boot camps!

Very True..

The BBS and door game back in the days kept me interested to learn and
luckily I get to down security full time now...  it's just fun.. (
mostly )

I remember back when we where all playing doom on 9600 modems and
hacking around with the USR robotic connection strings..  I really
enjoyed that.
It sparked a pure interest in learning about those damn computers :)

I learned my first hack setting up the same software and door games as
the BBS had at home and learning what files did what and where the
configs where :)

Not trying to get into some old skool kick or anything( I'm not even 30
yet )
I just got lucky enough to do something I really enjoy.

JP

ANSI IS STILL COOL