Date: Wed Dec  7 23:45:36 2005
From: pvnick at gmail.com (Paul)
Subject: Re: Google is vulnerable from XSS attack

I hacked www.comcast.net about 3 months ago (file content
disclosure/directory transversal). No-one heard about it because after I
reported the problem and it was patched, I had no evidence to back up my
claim, so what would have been the point of telling everyone? However, I
knew that I was doing a responsible thing to help the computer industry. I
just don't think that having a huge company like Comcast under hacker
control would have been a very good idea.

Btw, since when did you "own" a corporation when you're able to execute
script on others' computers?

Not flaming you or anything, just answering your challenge.

Regards,
Paul
Greyhats Security
http://greyhatsecurity.org