Date: Thu Dec  8 03:16:53 2005
From: mhoye at neon.polkaroo.net (Mike Hoye)
Subject: Re: Google is vulnerable from XSS attack

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:54:08PM +0000, n3td3v wrote:
> Go study internet security for 7 years, do CS at college, learn
> computer programming in C++ and PHP, find hacks for Google/ Yahoo,
> setup your own security group, be friends with hundreds of people in
> multiple scenes, have IM and E-mail contact with some of Yahoo's top
> security advisors and security engineers, then you can come back to
> this list and challenge me. FOOL!

Yes, I'm sure we'd all like to "be friends with hundreds of people"
so that we could "challenge" you.

Please, could you people just put it away and zip up? The entire world,
I promise, is tired of this bullshit.

--
By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of
your improving. - Ashleigh Brilliant