Date: Thu Dec  8 20:07:06 2005
From: sschappert at molecular-inversion-dynamics.com (Scott Schappert)
Subject: famouse n3td3v quotes!

G'day fd,

I really wish this crap would dry up and blow away.  At the end of the day,
what does all this add up to?  I fail to see the significance of individuals
who hide behind ridiculously bad grammar and pathetic reasons for their own
existence.

It is funny in one sense, to read the bloated, egotistical and misspelled
rantings that are tedious, unnecessary and moronic, and consider that this
is the vehicle that (a) potentially talented "individual(s)" might use to
cover self-esteem and sexual identity issues, and technical mis-conceptions.

A smaller-minded "person" might think that it is not talent that breathes
life into a phenomenally informative list like this one, but awaits only the
and counter-productive activities.

The lack of common ground between professionals with integrity and
discipline and other "contributors" seems an entity that cannot be broached.

So be it.

-SS

Ex nihilo, nihil