Date: Sat Dec 10 00:59:51 2005
From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Maybe I should give a nlon-flaming answer   Re:
	Looking for a job in OrangeCounty California,	honestly

Well if you are in California there is General Assitance and couch
surfing until you find a job. I mean if you are a good security person
you shouldn't be looking for work at Burger King. Put "Consultant" on
your resume and if you are impressive in an inerview then you might get
hired out of the firstg interview. I looked like an old hippy and used a
plastic kid's rope as a belt. My boss at the time gave me an advance and
took me shopping and bought me clothes.;)  I never could understgand the
clothes thing, but I didn't understand the security holes in much of the
stuff at the time and how tgo fix them. If the market heats up it  might
get wasy to get hired again. I dunno I have several friends from here
who live and work in Bangalore and like living in India. I never looked
into the dynamics of taking a job in India but I know people who have
done it and they lived quite well and the climate is pretty nice though
raher warm.

I you have lived out here on the left coast you know that physical
threats are generally considered bad form and don't tend to get you
hired or kept. I trust you don't insult the people who want to hire you.
Sometimes it is difficult to negioiate the social aspects of a job
although technically competent. I personally disliked being hired for
computer security and then asked to write device driver's for insano
flako devices, but oh well goes with the territory.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve