Date: Mon Dec 12 01:19:19 2005
From: ghosts at gmail.com (ghost)
Subject: Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's Cut
	(outnow on DVD)

"I had to backstab some folks I had been be friending
to bring this about, but who care about that?" ~n3td3v

Which means that you didn't find the bug and someone just pointed it
out to you(I got 20$ that says its that morning_wood lamer.) So, after
taking all those insults from the others, you must of been in tears,
and you needed to prove how elite you were! You aren't the "lamest
piece of shit 2005-2006." You think to yourself, i'm not gonna win
that award for a second year in a row! You post your XSS bug, and
think, now I got the juice!

You know whats makes you even more funny? you try and claim you have
this great pull&interaction with yahoo, but on your website at the
beginning of this year you said something about yahoo ignoring you and
that you were going to "release 0day that will cripple them." You even
posted a chat log of a guy you thought was a yahoo security person
trying to SE your info, because yahoo wanted to get your great
h4x0rn3ss infoz@...#! But nevermind those posts, you're the great
n3td3v! security contacts in the highest places of yahoo for 7 years
and all the great dot-coms!

can you even read that with a straight face?