Date: Mon Dec 12 23:17:25 2005
From: ad at heapoverflow.com (ad@...poverflow.com)
Subject: Inside AV engines?

I would like to have much time to explain you clearly how to but sorry I
will do quick cos I disconnect soon:

what do you need to do on the infected file is to split it in different
part with the same size, then you sort out the infected part and the one
not. you re-split those files again but in smaller size, you sort out
again the infected one and the one not , etc , you will find out quickly
the detected signature with a byte precision.

tip: a tool outta there does it really well , its name UKSpliter, its
place, google :)

nb: this method is useless when the av detects a MD5 checksum as
pestpatrol, you change any byte and this is no more detected then...

This is the ultimate way to trick all antivirus , in the old days , had
made the famous rootkit hackerdefender undetected by all of them, to
note sophos and kav harder to trick because they detects signatures ,
wich modded, will probably break your proggie..

cheers to undergroundkonnekt guys :)