Date: Tue Dec 13 18:27:03 2005
From: fptarget at fptarget.org (FpTargeT)
Subject: MSN Messanger Virus

> A friend of mine contacted me because his MSN Messenger started trying
> to send files to everyone on his contact list.  I signed on and it
> send
> me this message:
>
> Mira las fotos >>> http://hometown.aol.com.au/miralafoto/
> imagens001.exe
>
> I've run a couple of virus scanners on this file with none of them
> being
> able to figure out what it is.  Anyone have any clues?

Have you ever considered this file as a kind of pictures slideshow ?

Some windows pictures viewer allow people to build an executable
diaporama of files, in order to help people receiving it to view it
without any kind of knowledge...

First thing before contacting AOL should be to inform Antivirus
software developpers to have this file and test it in a sandbox
environment...

Just my little contribution on the subject ;-)

++
--
FpTargeT.