Date: Thu Dec 15 03:04:44 2005
From: infosecbofh at gmail.com (InfoSecBOFH)
Subject: Someone is running his mouth again... [Hacker
	attacks in US linked to Chinese military: researchers]

Unskilled military perhaps.  30 minutes is a long time to take.  I
haven't read the article yet, perhaps I will later when I want a good
laugh, but other than the so called disclipine what other evidence
points to a Chinese military job?

I have seen some very organized attacks carried out by people whom you
would not consider "military material" if you know what I mean.