Date: Thu Dec 15 14:20:07 2005
From: bart.lansing at hushmail.com (Bart Lansing)
Subject: a call for full-disclosure to become a
	moderated list

Mark, et al

Given the noise ratio (esp. lately, thanks to a couple of
misanthropes with nothing vaild to say) I would agree that some
moderation of the list would be in order, if there was a way to
find a verifiably non-biased and tolerant inidivdual with the
willingness to wade through this quagmire on a regular basis.

Personally, it's just not that big a deal to filter out the noise
by adding a couple of people to the autotrash list.  I suppose it's

remotely possible that n3td3v or infosecBOFH (who seems to be
attempting to validate his choice of handles by being an
unmitigated ass whenever possible) might actually have something
constructive to contribute at some point...but I'll just have to
risk missing out on it going forward.