Date: Thu Dec 15 17:49:46 2005
From: stfu.n3tdev at gmail.com (N3T of Th4 d3vz)
Subject: Administrivia: Requests for Moderation

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:25:28 +0000
Joe Average <yahooinsider@...il.com> wrote:

> On 12/15/05, GroundZero Security <fd@....org > wrote:
> >
> > >i spoke with netdev and i asked him not to respond to bait mail
> > >from known nicknames

Mr. Average Joe (or should I call you n3td4v?), what's the amount of active
voices inside your head atm?

> > please also ask him not to post any phishing or xss related
> > information. we do not care. tell him to go learn about IT security
> > first and then come back in a few years when he has grown up.
> >

> all xss be banned or just netdev xss? not good idea

Moron, stop it, save lists.grok.org.uk bandwidth, shut the ... up, cut the
crap, no more bullshit, the end, finale. You're wasting lots of resources,
go away, get a life, a girlfriend, whatever, just stop it!!!