Date: Sat Dec 17 21:37:47 2005
From: waldoalvarez00 at gmail.com (wac)
Subject: a call for full-disclosure to become a
	moderatedlist

Hi:

I beleive that such moderated version should be given as an alternative when
people subscribe to this list. I mean in the webpage or in the help mail. I
also don't want this one to be moderated and I feel just fine with the
messages sent but if anyone wants it filtered... Well why not, they have
their rights and who knows If some day I feel that I need it maybe I switch.
Who knows?

Regards
Waldo