Date: Sat Dec 17 00:50:40 2005
From: jlongs2 at uic.edu (James Longstreet)
Subject: a call for full-disclosure to become a
	moderatedlist

On Dec 16, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Michael Evanchik wrote:

> I second this

There's no point discussing it, or holding it to a vote.  The purpose
of this list is to be unmoderated.  The list owner has stated over
and over that that is the one point he will not concede on.

Kurt Seifried, among others, runs a moderated version of this list.
I can't vouch for its quality, since I'm not really interested in the
list being moderated.  If you want moderation, look elsewhere.  If
you don't want someone else moderating the list, learn about filters,
or even your 'D' key.

Calling for full-disclosure to be moderated is pointless and is
wearing out my 'D' key.