Date: Mon Dec 19 20:20:30 2005
From: bulliver at badcomputer.org (darren kirby)
Subject: .An uncontrolled fiscal crisis.. America.s
	future under George Bush.

quoth the senator.crabgrass@...cast.net:
> J A (Jack Ass) If the NYT went out of business today would you loose all
> reference to what is real? Read the Post Dude.
>
> With silver spoon growing up under mommies wing in Battery Park Plaza, I
> guess Starret City in the Bronx was too polluted, so you privileged
> bastards chose another land fill to live on, better start those PSA tests
> today,  your obvious politico paranoia is influencing your judgment.
>
> WE ARE AT WAR Douche BAG.  I suppose you think its ok for IRAN to Develop
> Nuclear power? Or continue to buy a delivery System from Russia (Oh right,
> that?s just for defense) CAN YOU SAY DIRTY BOMB?

I am loathe to contribute to this OT thread, but I just wanted to mention that
as a non-American, I am much more fearful of actions from the US than
Iraq/Iran/dirkadirkastan etc etc...

Why is it OK for the US to stockpile nukes, and invade sovereign nations at
will, but no one else? Oh yeah, because the US is savior of the world right?
Because US is the biggest and baddest and can impose their will on anyone.
This is the reason so many non-Americans hate the US so much, and I'm not just
talking terrorists here.

Trust me, I am not alone in thinking that the current Bush administration is
just as dangerous as anyone in Iran/Iraq. And this war you're at right now,
it was started on the most specious of pretexts to forward GWB's own agenda.

But then, I'm just one of those hippy liberal douchebags that thinks that
_nobody_ should have nukes.  Flame away buddy, enjoy it while you still have
some freedom in that country you love so much, because it won't last long.

The decline of freedom in the US has started to move downhill at an
exponential rate since GWB took (and by 'took' I mean rigged) that first
election ~6 years ago...

I encourage all Americans who still have free will to take action against
their oppressors. A definition of facism:

>Fascism is commonly defined as an open terror-based dictatorship which is:

>Reactionary: makes policy based upon current circumstances rather than
creating policies to prevent problems; piles lies and misnomers on top of
more lies until the truth becomes indistinguishable, revised or forgotten.

>Chauvinistic: Two or more tiered legal systems, varying rights based upon
superficial characteristics such as race, creed and origin.

>Imperialist elements of finance capital: Extending a nation's authority by
territorial acquisition or by the establishment of economic and political
domination of one state over its allies.

Seems to fit the current Bush administration quite well.

See you in hell...