Date: Mon Dec 19 23:56:38 2005
From: rek2 at binaryfreedom.info (rek2)
Subject: An uncontrolled ***OFFTOPIC***
	thread	...	America's
	future under George Bush ... my last post in this thread

Im sorry I don't usually take sides here  but this is all CNN/FOX news
bull shit.
lets keep the Americanish for the right win american TV.  we all know
that the USA is a big hype
and only some of its citizents belive it. I never saw an inocent
american die in any WAR...